Aloe Foam Facial Cleanser
- Sulfate-free, apple-based cleansing systems are milder and do not strip the skin of natural oils.
- Formulated for oily, acne prone or combination skin, but gentle enough for any skin type!
- Aloe Vera is one of the key ingredients which could help reduce pore size, eliminate excess sebum, and dirt.
- Willow bark helps to exfoliate the skin.
- Chamomile can help soothe the skin from irritation.
- Ph balance of 5.5 - you won’t have to worry about your skin being away from its natural ph.
How to Use
Pump foam into hands and massage into damp skin. Rinse with cool water.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Glycerin (Vegetable), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Matricaria Recutita Flower (Chamomile) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate
- Apple Water - aromatic water from the apple juice concentration process; gives the product a light apple scent.
- Aloe Vera - may offer anti-inflammatory properties; may help soothe and repair damaged skin.
- Glycerin - humectant to aid in skin hydration.
- Apple Based Surfactant - very mild, sulfate-free cleanser derived from amino acids obtained from apple juice.
- Cocomidopropyl Betaine - used to increase mildness, create great flash foam, and stabilize foams and bubbles.
- Willow Bark Extract - can help shed dead skin cells and unclog pores.
- Chamomile Extract- has soothing and calming to the skin.
- Sodium Phytate - improves the efficacy of preservatives and antioxidants and stability of the product.
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin - paraben and formaldehyde free combination used to preserve the product.
I used to use another foam cleanser but seeing that this has all natural ingredients I decided to switch. It’s very gentle and refreshing. I use it every morning. I’m very happy with this purchase.
Thank you for enjoying my Aloe Foam Facial Cleanser. Yes, I only use all naturally derived, plant based ingredients with botanical extracts. I am so glad you switched to refreshing skincare!
I have sensitive and acne prone skin. This cleanser is very gentle and leaves my sensitive skin feeling very smooth. I like that it does not dry out my face. It actually gave me a nice glow!
Thank you for enjoying our Aloe Face Facial Cleanser. It really brightens up the face and gentle for sensitive skin types. I personally use it because my journey with acne felt somewhat never ending at times. Thankfully great changes have evolved, hence the birth of Aloe Face Facial Cleanser!